The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Vacation {Take Six} - Wrightsville Beach, NC

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation {Take Six} - Wrightsville Beach, NC

These next photos are perhaps my favorite photos I took while on vacation.  The lighting was perfect and I was in my element - the sand, the ocean, my family and my camera.  I don't think these need any description.  I'll let them speak for themselves.































































Some of these I will be editing and adding to my photography page.  Be on the lookout for those!




Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Great shots!!! Those are the best yet :) and umm.. you need to be hooking a sista up with where you got Presley's dress?!? That is super cute!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

So for some reason.. I missed these pictures... THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I love them..

Especially the ones of you and Presley..

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home