The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Game 3 - The Sharks

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Game 3 - The Sharks

Prior to Game 3, we had a long talk with Keegan and how to behave during a soccer game.  We were very excited to see that some of it actually sunk in.  Keegan got an assist during this game and got lots of praise from his coach for his efforts.


Getting a fist bump during halftime...



as well as a pat on the head as they patiently waited for the second half to begin.



Part of my video didn't come out well but Keegan played much better this game than the last.  YouTube did not have copyrights to the music I chose for the video so they deleted my audio.  GRRR!  I tried to find something in their playlist; however, I didn't recognize most of it and gave up.  So you'll have to watch with no sound, but at least you get to see part of the game.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

He is just such a joy! I cant wait for that type stuff whether it be sports or dance. Fun stuff!

Thank you for your sweet words on my post recently!

Have a great Sunday!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home