The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: After the Rain

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

After the Rain

This past weekend, the Memphis area had a big spring storm which kept us indoors for most of Saturday.  However, once the rain stopped we had marvelous puddles to play in.




























This is only a fraction of the photos I took of the kids playing in the puddles that day.  I had too many so I just had to pic some favorites.  They had so much fun and I think were completely surprised when we let them get completely soaking wet.  Hey, it made for some great pics and happy kids.  


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

beautiful pics!! I was a little behind and just now saw the post about yout "big girl camera!!" That is so exciting.. cant wait to see all the wonderful pics you will be taking

12:13 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

SO CUTE!!! They look like they were having such a fun time!! My little ones loves to play in the water too! :)

Have a super day! Happy Tuesday! :)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home