The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Happy Early Mother's Day to Me!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Early Mother's Day to Me!

I have been saving up for a while to buy what I've been calling my "big girl camera".  In other words, a DSLR camera.  It's been slow going and I hadn't really expected to be able to purchase it for quite sometime.  So imagine my surprise when my sweet husband took me to get it for Mother's Day!!!  I was/am THRILLED!  Because we will be out of town on Mother's Day, we went to pick it out early so I could take it with me on vacation.  So here's my new baby:

A Canon Rebel T1i EOS 500D and it's simply an amazing camera.  I've really been getting into taking pictures and editing them.  This obsession hobby has really flourished for me recently and I am having so much fun.  

Here are the first pics taken with this camera - no editing.












Pretty awesome, right?!  So to share my obsession hobby with all of you, I've added a photography page.  You can find the link in the menubar.  Pictures on this page will be pictures taken and edited by me.  I don't edit the pictures I do on the regular posts much because it just takes so much time and when it comes to my kiddos, I take a lot of pictures.  I will update my photography page with edited pics which may or may not be of the kiddos regularly.  

So to Mike, Keegan and Presley - thank you so much for my big girl camera!  I.  LOVE.  IT.  I am so blessed to have a family that loves me so much.  Keegan and Presley, I can't imagine my life without you and am so proud to be your mommy!  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home