The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Vacation {Take Five} - Wrightsville Beach, NC

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation {Take Five} - Wrightsville Beach, NC


We awoke to another gorgeous day in NC.  If you look closely, you can see the rays of sunlight streaming through the clouds.  Again, I have not edited any of these photos.  They are all straight out of the camera.  I will edit some of my favorites eventually and add them to my photography page.  Check back for those.  Since we had all gotten so much sun on the boat the previous day, we decided to take a long walk around Wrightsville Beach and do a little exploring.  There is a large fishing pier there and we thought Keegan would get a kick out of seeing some of the fisherman.  


This walk was a great opportunity for Presley to catch up on some much needed sleep and she took full advantage.


There were lots of surfers and Keegan enjoyed watching them.





This sweet man saw us walking around and offered to let Keegan reel in his fish.  Keegan LOVED it!  It was very exciting to witness.  This is Mr. John being awfully sweet to our Keegan.







Presley finely wakes up and appreciates the scenery.



I forced the camera into Mike's hand so it looks like I was on this vacation.







These next few are some of the the beautiful flowers we saw along the way while we walked.  There were tons of roses.








Here's a video of Keegan catching a fish with Mr. John.  I was pretty upset when I realized the whole thing is out of focus.  But you can still tell what's going on, though I have no idea what was going on with my camera.  A huge bummer.  


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

How fun that he got to reel in the fish!! That was so sweet of "Mr.John" lol

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Aww.. What a sweet video.. love it

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home