The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Taste of Summer

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Taste of Summer

While the temps have been fairly mild for Memphis this time of year, we have thoroughly enjoyed it.  It hasn't been too hot to enjoy being outside.  Keegan kept asking to go swimming so I figured the next best thing was the water sprinkler.  The kids had a blast so I snapped away with the pictures.  Presley looks like a gorilla.  Every time the water would hit her, her arms would immediately go straight up.  Too funny not to share!












































Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

How cute and sweet!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cutest series I've ever seen.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks, y'all!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

What a cute video! I love how Keegan was yelling "Pressssllleeyyy" lol.. they both are too precious.

PS I am commenting late and I totally adore the soccer pictures..I need me a little boy to play soccer.. or teach miss Emma one!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home