The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Hot Springs/Magic Springs, AR

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hot Springs/Magic Springs, AR

Mike and I are known for being somewhat spontaneous.  Recently, we came home after Keegan's Saturday morning soccer game, packed up and headed out to Hot Springs, AR.  We had heard of Magic Springs (a water/theme park) there and thought the kids would love it.  We were right.  They totally loved it!

We got there just before suppertime Saturday night and decided to stay at the Arlington Hotel again.  The place is just reeking with history and I love it.  We went to dinner and then did a little walking down the main drag.


Ice cream....


Chocolate covered strawberries....


The next day, we headed to Magic Springs - a water/theme park.  Bob the Builder was there and Keegan was thrilled to meet him.


Presley catching sight of all the water slides.


Venturing into the wave pool.
















After being wet for a while, we got dressed and headed into the theme park.  Keegan went on his first big ride - and got wet again.  He loved it!









Keegan's first roller coaster ride.  I actually had the pleasure of riding with him first.  He loved it so much he rode it again with Mike.  The smile on his face was priceless!




There were a few rides Presley was able to ride.  Here she is in the ferris wheel.




We had a great time and I think the kids are dying to go back.  I'm sure we'll make another trip sometime soon!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! Glad to finally see pictures!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

OMGoodness! How fun! These pics are so good.. I am LOVING that big pink bow in her hair :) Also love the pic of the two of them in the wave pool together... I think siblings are just so sweet together

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home