The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Spring Soccer 2010 - Game One

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring Soccer 2010 - Game One

It's game day for Keegan's soccer team and I admit, I got a little camera happy.  I know what you're saying.... how's that different from any other day?  Okay, I admit that I'm a bit obsessed with my camera.  And my kids.  But I like it.  Obviously, you all do too because you keep coming back for more.

Here's Keegan before the big game.


Little sister ready to cheer her big brother on!



My little sweeties.



Keegan warming up, getting ready.


GO BIG BLUE!


Keegan waiting his turn to play and holding his little sister.  A very sweet moment.


Keegan sitting with all the girls cheering on his team.



Hustling on the soccer field.


Keegan & Miss Kate.


Keegan getting instructions from Coach Andy on how to throw in the ball.


Here's a video I put together of the game.  At one point, you'll see Keegan loses a shoe.  Also, Keegan is a little intimidated by all the kids rushing to get the ball, we think.  He gets close to the crowd and then kinda backs off.  We're working on bringing out a little aggression.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will have to try David out in soccer soon. I don't know if he would like it or not. Cute pics.
I left you something over at my blog enjoy and thanks for the award you sent my way. I have been too busy to blog about it though.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thank you! Going to check it out now...

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home