The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Our 15 Month Old Stinker

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our 15 Month Old Stinker

Hard to believe, but Presley is 15 months old. I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. Her favorite things: bananas, broccoli, blueberries, dancing and climbing. Some of these you may have picked up on from previous posts. Her least favorite thing: the pediatrician's office. This tiny little being knew exactly where she was and what she was there for and completely lost control of herself. She was fine in the waiting room but as soon as we approached the exam room, she lost it completely. She kicked, wailed, screamed, cried, flailed - all of the above. She didn't want any part of that exam room or what was to come. And I firmly believe she knew what was coming. Every time the door opened to the room, she would start up again. She is simply too smart for her own good. I basically had to lay on top of her so her pediatrician could examine her. When it came time for the shots, the nurse and I both were laying on top of her. I was so embarrassed. Poor Keegan sat in a chair the whole time, not saying a word. He got the sucker.


We are happy to report that Presley is a healthy little girl weighing in at 23.5 pounds and measuring 31.5 inches long, though I think the length is inaccurate because of her squirming. Either that or she shrank since her last checkup.

Yeah, she's happy. NOW.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

I know the feeling at the doctors office. So glad to see I am not the only one with that problem.. I feel so embarassed when I cant even carry on a conversation with the doctor because of the tantrum.. oh well guess its normal

Glad she is healthy and happy (now anyways;) She is a true beauty!

Have a great day

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home