The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: First Day of Spring!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Day of Spring!

We had gorgeous weather here in Memphis for our first official day of spring. First on our agenda, we attended a Motorcycle Show held at the Agricenter - Mike's idea of a good time. Okay, Keegan enjoyed it as well. But to say we looked a bit out of place in the midst of leather, chaps and bandanas is an understatement. My family and I were strolling around as if we'd just stepped out of a GAP add.


But it was simply too pretty to stay indoors for long so we then headed to the park to let the kids roam a bit. I had recently downloaded a new iPhone photography application and I was anxious to try it out. So my Canon stayed in the 4Runner and my new app put to good use. I am quite impressed. I did not edit these next few photos snapped with my iPhone.




Then Mike hopped on his motorcycle for a ride and the kids and I headed out into the backyard for more outdoor fun. These pics were taken with my Canon but they are straight out of the camera. I did no photo editing simply because I am tired. But here they are.

I thought this one kinda cool - seeing the sand fall from Presley's tiny hand. She absolutely loves the sandbox. I can't wait to get her to the beach this summer!





One of two pair of the sweetest feet EVER.



Aren't the eyelashes on this kid killer? Presley's are thickening up and growing as well.





Our neighbors have a beautiful weeping willow tree and sometimes the branches blow over our fence. This is very intriguing to Presley.


One of my favorite snapshots of the day.


We had a great day and even better, the kids slept like champs! Happy spring!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Great Pictures! They don't need editing at all!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

You are a sweetie! Thanks, Jes!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Those are wonderful pics! I just love her cheeks!! They are so cute.. and I wonder if little man would let me borrow those eye lashes.. he is to cute :) Hope you have a great day girlie

8:40 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thank you, Tyler! Yeah, women are jealous of those lashes. Hope you have a great day as well!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I absolutely love the one of the feet in the sand- too cute! I'm not far from you- just down the road in Oxford & we've been loving these spring days outside too. My poor baby didn't understand why we couldn't go outside Sunday because it was SNOWING after our 70 degree days last week!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Michelle, thanks so much! You aren't far from us at all. Yeah, the weather has been crazy for sure. Looking forward to it staying warm!

8:42 AM  
Blogger mrs.notouching said...

I know it has been said already... but OMG those eye lashes?! Wait until the Cover Girl gets a hold of your kids!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

LOL! I know, right?! Thanks so much!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home