The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's First Ride

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keegan's First Ride

Keegan was very disappointed this day because he was supposed to have had soccer practice but it had rained off and on this day so the soccer fields were closed and practice was cancelled.  Daddy boosted Keegan's spirits by taking him for his first ride on his motorcycle.  Keegan was thrilled!  (Right now, my mom is having a heart attack.  Pray for her, please).









Don't worry, Mom.  They were only gone for a few minutes and went VERY slow.  Obviously, they made it back home safe and sound or I'd have called you.  Immediately.  I promise.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Too Funny! I'm sure he had a blast!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Oh, they BOTH did. Mike loved taking him as much as Keegan loved going!

7:05 AM  
Blogger liz said...

Oh. My. God.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home