The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Do you Speak Keegan?

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you Speak Keegan?

"Mommy, can I have bubbly eggs for breakfast?"
Translation: "Mommy, can I have boiled eggs for breakfast?"

"Mommy, can Woocy sleep in my bed tonight?"
Translation: "Mommy, can Lucy (our dog) sleep in my bed tonight?"

"I wuv Pweswee. Don't you, Mommy?"
Translation: "I love Presley. Don't you, Mommy?"

"Let's eat Meskical for dinner!"
Translation: "Let's eat Mexican for dinner!"

"I twied it and I wike it!"
Translation: "I tried it and I like it!"

"Can I take you pitcha?"
Translation: "Can I take your picture?"

"My favowit cowa is gween."
Translation: "My favorite color is green."

"I goan show you how pway."
Translation: "I'm going to show you how to play."


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Love This Post! So Cute!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks, Jes!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I love when they have their own way of saying things. I have been known not to correct them so I can hear them say things like this longer. With your second one it is harder, or at least it is for me. Daniel is constantly telling David that he is saying things wrong and correcting him. David used to call girls "grills" and now he says "with" anytime he means to say "if".

1:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks, Lindsey. Keegan isn't correcting Presley, at least not yet. We'll see what happens.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home