The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Pure Sweetness

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pure Sweetness

This little photo shoot happened purely by accident. I sat down at the computer to answer some emails. My camera happened to be sitting on my desk. I look over and this is what I find....







Happy Monday to you all!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

How Sweet! I love them!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks, Jes!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are too sweet for words! I think all kids should have a dog in their life...they are such great friends!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah, Keegan, Presley and Lucy are all big pals.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home