The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Spring in Our Step

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Spring in Our Step

Spring has arrived here in the Memphis area and we're all very happy about that. We've had a few unusually warm days which have made us wonder if we skipped spring and jumped straight into summer. While Presley napped, Keegan and I enjoyed a couple of hours with one another out in the warm sunshine.

This pic is random. Buzz Lightyear fell asleep after a long day playing outside.


Keegan and I played hide-and-seek. He found me!


We built many sandcastles in the sandbox.

We slid down the slide. Yes, WE.


And I snapped some great pictures of my handsome boy.


And Lucy.






We also played catch.


We had some great quality time together and can't wait for the next warm day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home