The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Picture Says a Thousand Words

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, April 02, 2010

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

Seriously.  What more could I say about these photos?






Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Love Them!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks, Jes!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I was a little behind in my blog reading so I read through and caught up a little bit. Your two and the love they have for each other is just so precious! It makes me want another one so bad. He just seems to take such good care of her and always love on her :) How far apart are they?

Hope yall have a wonderful Easter!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tyler, thank you so much! Gonna see if I can email you with a proper response!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home