The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Go Fly A Kite

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, April 02, 2010

Go Fly A Kite

And that's exactly what we did.  This past Saturday was very windy but full of warmth and sunshine so we took the kids out to Shelby Farms along with their kite (Buzz Lightyear, of course) to have a little family fun.

Presley wasn't too sure of all the kites up in the air at first.  She was a little clingy.  The wind had her a little frazzled as well.


Keegan was super anxious to get his kite up in the air.  Little did he know that once it was up there, he'd have to just stand there and hold the string.  












Presley and me.  This is the only picture I made it in - as usual.  But I thought it kinda cool.


I love this pic of Presley watching the kites.  I may have to play around with this photo in PSE.


After flying our kite, we just explored Shelby Farms a bit.  The kids loved being able to just roam freely.


We all slept very well that night!  Have a great weekend!  Happy Easter!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home