The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Easter Sunday 2010

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

Easter was a big day for our family for several reasons.  The man who has helped raise me since I was 9 years old was baptized this day.  PRAISE GOD!  Love you, Daddy!

Here are the kids' Easter baskets before they tore into them.



And after....






After a big family breakfast, Mike explained what Easter is to the kids.  Well, Presley was there.  She didn't really get what was going on.  But little did we know, big things were in the works with our sweet Keegan.  Here's Keegan writing the word 'Easter' on his board.


Taking it all in and being saved right before our eyes.  That's right - Keegan said he wanted Jesus in his heart forever.  Our baby has been saved!  PRAISE GOD!!!  This is when I became a big ole mess.  The tears turned on and stayed on for most of the day.  Every time I thought about it, I teared up again.  How much better could this Easter get for our family?



Then the kids colored pictures about the Last Supper, the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus.


And this.... Well, Keegan is in that phase of his life where he wants to be older.  "When I'm older..." he'll say.  He decided he wanted a mustache because it made him older.  We obliged.


Then we colored some Easter eggs.  Instead of dying the eggs, I found this kit that had a paintbrush and a stamp kit.  Keegan really enjoyed it.



And little sister was able to get in on the action.



Then the whole family headed outside to enjoy the beautiful day.


And we created more dandelions.



We grilled some great food.



Then I hid Easter eggs all over the backyard and the kids had a great time finding them.



Presley finally started to figure it out.


Checking out all the loot.  They discovered there were a few jellybeans inside some of the eggs.



My saved boy and me.  I couldn't be prouder or more blessed!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! I know how exciting this is for you and your entire family! I was the same way when Daniel was saved. I cried "the ugly cry" at first and then any time I thought about it after that I would cry again only not as dramatic!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home