The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: The Easter Bunny Comes to Town

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Easter Bunny Comes to Town

And I completely forgot my camera.  Bad Mommy.  Thank goodness for the iPhone.  The pictures aren't great but at least I have some to document the occasion.  We were standing half in the sun and half in the shade which made for some horrible lighting, especially when depending on the iPhone to take pictures.

We rushed out the door trying to get to the egg hunt on time.  Here's Keegan waiting in anticipation.


And Miss Presley who has no idea what's going on or what's about to happen.


Eager and waiting....


And they're off!  Mike tries to point eggs out to Keegan and Presley.


Keegan snags a few.  Unfortunately, there was a bit of poor planning and there weren't many eggs for the large crowd of kids that showed up.  Some kids didn't get any.


Presley realizes there are things inside the eggs.


Then we had to wait in a huge line to see the Easter bunny.  But Keegan HAD to see him.  The kiddos made the most of the wait.


So because I forgot my camera, we paid a "professional" $5 to take the picture so we'd have a good picture.  This is what we got:


Can you believe this picture?  I laugh about it now, but at the time I was actually pretty angry about it.  $5 for a good picture and this is the best you can do?  Two seconds after he snapped this picture, both kids were looking straight forward, smiling and Presley was even clapping.  But this was the one they printed out.  And we waiting for 45 minutes or so - starving - while it printed.  *Sigh*  I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job with my iPhone.  At least they got to see the Easter Bunny.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home