The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Memorial Day Weekend - 2010

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend - 2010

Would you believe these are the only shots I took over Memorial Day weekend?  Shocker, I know.  Keegan didn't even make it in a shot.  We planned on spending a day at the lake.  We drove around the first part of the day looking at boats.  Kinda started itching for one again.  We stopped for lunch and while we were eating a storm blew in.  I think we drove around a bit more and then drove home.


The next day we drove to Jackson, TN to look at a few boats we'd found and took the kids to Casey Jones Village.  About the time I started taking pictures, Mike found another boat to look at so we hopped in the car to go look at more boats.  So this is all I got...




But at least we were all together and we usually have a great time, no matter what we're doing!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lula Lola said...

We're sorta half way boat shopping ourselves. I'm dying for one, but think we may wait til fall and try to get a deal!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home