The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Farewell to Spring Soccer Party

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Farewell to Spring Soccer Party

Keegan's soccer team got together one last time to have a pizza party and receive their awards.  The kids had a really great time together.  Here's Keegan getting his trophy.


I tried and tried to get a good picture of him with his award but that just didn't happen.  This is as good as it got.




After the pizza party, the kids enjoyed a little time outside as the sun was setting.  Perfect photo shoot opportunity for Mom.  










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

cute pics of the two of them together... can I tell you how jealous I am of her hair! Aww how I wish Emma had that much hair... she is a doll

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home