The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's Worm

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Keegan's Worm

We went back to the park today since we're still able to enjoy some cooler weather these days.  Keegan found a worm.  For those of you who really know me, you know worms give me the willies.  I'd rather hold a snake in my hands than a worm.  Just one of my many quirks.  I, however, try not to pass this phobia on to my son who loves them so I bite my tongue and take one for the team, though I break out into a cold sweat watching him play with them.  I also have to fight the urge to run for my life when he gets near me with one. 

Keegan shares his worm with Jack.  Before the worm play was all over, Keegan killed the worm and we buried it at the playground.  RIP Mr. Worm.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

This post is too funny! I love the new layout!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home