The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Potty Training Rewards!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Potty Training Rewards!

On this day, Keegan has had a MAJOR break through with his potty training!  He was actually telling me when he had to go potty rather than me having to ask him every few minutes and fighting him to sit on the potty.  We had one minor accident the whole day.  So as a reward, I took Keegan to the movie store to pick out a Thomas the Train movie and some popcorn.  

Keegan also got to pick what he wanted for dinner that night.  His dinner of choice was chicken and rice.  Yes, he has healthy eating habits and I'm very proud of that fact.  So it looks like Keegan is on his way to being completely potty trained at the age of 2 1/2.  PRAISE GOD because this has been a very trying process for me.  I know God has been teaching me a lesson here, a lesson of patience.  That's a virtue I've never possessed.  Thankfully, Keegan caught on quickly as he does with everything so that helped.  He's growing up before our eyes.  We love you, big boy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home