The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's First Movie!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Keegan's First Movie!

Mike has been wanting to take Keegan to see Kung Fu Panda for a while now and after church yesterday, we decided to take him on a whim.  Here he is in front of the theater.  I didn't have my camera with me so I had to capture his first movie experience with the camera on my phone.

Inside the theater Keegan discovers the giant panda.

I had to doctor this photo up a bit.  My camera phone does not have a flash on it and because it was so dark in the theater you couldn't really see the photo.  Because of me messing with it, it's not a very good picture but the only one I have to document the occasion.  Keegan was SO GOOD!  We couldn't get over how well behaved he was while watching the movie.  Mike and I were very proud of him.  It's moments like these that confirm you're doing an okay job as a parent when your 2 1/2 year old will sit in his seat and whisper during his first movie experience.  Of course, there was the occasional, "MAMA!"  yelled out for all to hear but that was his excitement showing and we didn't mind hearing it.  I don't think others did either.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

We took the girls to watch it in Chicago...cute cute movie!!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home