The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Our BIG Trouble Maker

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our BIG Trouble Maker

Keegan was playing in his room and I noticed that he got too quiet which is never a good thing.  So I walked into his bedroom to find that he had climbed up on his changing table, gotten into the top drawer and pulled out the baby powder (none of these things have been used with him in quite some time) and persisted to empty the powder all over the changing table, the wall, the floor, the few items I had placed on the changing table to decorate his room with as well as himself.  

He was very proud of himself and had no idea that he was in trouble.

Mommy talking to the trouble maker......

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! He's like, "shoosh, shoosh" trying to blow off the powder...then I laughed out loud when it was on his head!!! LOL Such a cutie ;)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless! I love it! And I saw where Keegan was "back on the saddle" - guess our little carousel ride a couple years ago didn't create any long term issues!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home