The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: It's a GIRL!!!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

I think I'm still in shock, but Mike and I are having a baby girl!  I just knew it was going to be another boy.  But here she is.  Here's her little face, looking straight at us.  She was moving around quite a bit and had her hands up by her face most of the time.  

A closer view of her face.  Again, she's looking right at us.

This one is also of her face, but a good view of her little fingers also.

A view from underneath.  This is how we knew she was a girl.  We were kinda disappointed that we didn't get more pictures of her entire body but those had to go to the doctor for his report.  He was very pleased with the ultrasound - said everything looked great.  Her heartbeat was 148 bpm.  Again, she was really active, moving her hands, feet, even her mouth.  Mike and I have named her Presley Colleen Noffsinger.  Keegan was thrilled!  He clung to her ultrasound pictures and showed them to everyone in the waiting room at the doc's office.  He's going to be a great big brother.  

Mike went back to work after the doctor's appointment and his sales team had gotten him this.

Pink already!  Still in shock!

The baby bottle had lots of goodies inside.  Very cute!  Thanks RJ Young Memphis!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home