The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: 20 Weeks

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

20 Weeks

We're officially at the halfway point of this pregnancy.  Presley Colleen will be here before we know it!  Mike and I are excited to start work on her room this weekend.  Her new bedding arrived yesterday so we're anxious to paint the room and get her crib set up so that we can put her bedding together.  It's just as exciting the second time around as it was with Keegan. Keegan also has new bedding and we're about to order new furniture for his room.  Once both rooms are complete I will definitely post some pictures of each.  Keegan is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his baby sister.  He calls her by name, shares his food and toys with her already, and says he can't wait to hold her.  He asks when she'll be here and I've been telling him that when it gets cold outside she'll be coming home.  He's going to be the best big brother and I can't wait to see the relationship develop between the two of them when they begin to interact with one another.  Truth be known, I think he might be an overprotective big brother in the years to come.  But I bet Presley can hold her own.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You look beautiful!!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home