The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Easter Cookies

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Cookies

Lately, I've been extremely into making things for the holidays, mostly for people Mike works with but we also get to reap the benefits.  For Easter we decided to make cookies.  Keegan gets a taste of the cookie dough.

Yum, he would say.

But he does not like to have his hands dirty.  So then he wanted me to clean them off.

To keep his hands from getting dirty he turns to the spoonula.  

I was trying to get a good picture of the cookie dough around his mouth.

Here are all of our cookies.  Not quite as pretty as I'd have liked but Keegan and I sure had fun.  And they really were yummy.

The finished basket that Mike took to work to share with his team.

A closer look into the basket.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Those cookies are awesome! Where did you get your cut outs and how'd you get so crafty???

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home