The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Holiday Fun

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Holiday Fun

Since we have two holidays this month, Keegan and I have been having alot of fun with all of the holiday "stuff" at the stores.  He really loved this hat.  I couldn't believe it but he left it on his head through most of the store.

We went to the mall so he could play on the indoor playground and on our way there we passed the Easter Bunny.  We asked Keegan if he wanted to go see the Easter Bunny to which he responded "yes".  However, he wouldn't sit on his lap.  He didn't really want to get to close to him.

But he did want that sucker the Easter Bunny was holding.  (Sorry, a little blurry but the only pic I have of him reaching for the sucker).  The Easter Bunny gave him the sucker even though he wouldn't sit in his lap.  Mike and I told him he cheated.

He even got the bunny ears which he wore for quite a while, surprisingly.

Enjoying his sucker which he didn't really earn.  But it sure was good anyway.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I LOVE your new template!! Keegan is adorable!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home