The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Valentine's Day 2008

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Keegan and I ready to go to our Valentine's Day dinner.

The family at Firebirds.  This picture is a perfect representation of how the night went.  We got there and instead of waiting for a table we opted to sit in the bar.  The table was way too small for the three of us.  Keegan was extra fussy and did not want to sit still.  So he kept throwing things in the floor and almost fell out of the chair 2 or 3 times.  Mike's food was not good and we had to send it back.  All I could do was laugh.

Keegan discovering just how fantastic chocolate covered strawberries are.

Me and my Valentine's Day gifts from Mike.

Keegan and his Valentine's Day gifts.  He got a Mr. Potato Head which he absolutely LOVES!  He also got a new bulldozer and a small box of chocolates.

Keegan and Daddy dressed and ready to go.

Our cutie patootie Valentine.

My friend, Jamie and I decided to be a little creative this year with our Valentine's Day presents to our hubbies.  We're the next Marthas.  I'm dipping strawberries into chocolate.

Here's Jamie cutting a heart out of pineapple.

The finished product.  This is Mike's Valentine's Day present.  Yummy, huh??!!

I wanna be like Daddy.

Check it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home