The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Hiking in the Woods

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hiking in the Woods

This past Sunday Keegan woke up ready to go somewhere, anywhere.  He just wanted to go.  So Mike and I took him to Shelby Farms so he could walk, run, explore, etc.  We walked along a few of the hiking trails and Keegan thought that was cool.  There was so much stuff for him to see.  I had SO many good pictures I had to post almost all of them.

He had a little trouble climbing over this fallen tree, but he eventually managed.

He discovered some moss by the tree.  He told us how soft it was.

Taking a little break.

Sitting by the lake watching the ducks and turtles.

And doing a little fishing.

There were lots of turtles.  These turtles fascinated us.  

Our handsome boy enjoying the outdoors.

He picked "flowers" for Momma.

I was really trying to get a picture with my child but he was in too big of a hurry to get back in the woods.

Watching the ducks.

Walking through the tunnel carrying as many pine cones as he could.

I love this picture.  

Checking out the stage in the amphitheater.

Just walking around and exploring everything.

We had to keep reminding him to pick his feet up.  He kept falling over sticks and such.

My boys.  
Mike just happened to look down and see this clover, the day before St. Patrick's Day.  What are the odds?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home