The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: My Homework

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Homework

I recently signed up for a photography class online and have learned quite a bit in the last couple of weeks.  I admit, it's daunting for someone to critique all of your photos after months of people telling you how talented you are.  These are pics I took during a little photo shoot using Keegan as my subject.  My assignment?  Take a photo of a person using natural light.  The idea is to avoid shadows on the focus point - his face.  Also, you don't want his face overexposed.  I submitted this first pic because I thought his eyes stood out the best here and everyone, of course, commented on the gorgeous hazel eyes.  But the rest were so cute I had to post them - shadows and all.  












Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home