The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Kentucky Trip - Part Two

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kentucky Trip - Part Two

Saturday around lunch time, I headed to Hopkinsville (only about half an hour from my hometown of Madisonville) to meet Mike.  Our friends, Scott & De Anna graciously offered a bed at their house.  So I went straight there to meet Mike and we threw on swimsuits and hung by their glorious pool for the afternoon.




Scout.  I tried to put him in my truck & bring him back to Memphis more than once.  I was unsuccessful.


After a great day in the pool, we all got cleaned up and headed to Mike's 20th reunion.


This was the only group pic we got.  I hurriedly set the camera up on the table and set the timer.  The angle is horrible and so is the lighting.  Best we could do before the guys got too impatient for the pictures. But at least we're all together.




CLASS OF 1990!




Mike & a few of his best friends.


The wives:  Mrs. Marcum, Mrs. Daniel, Mrs. Battah & Mrs. Noffsinger







On Sunday, we all brought our kids to Scott & De Anna's house to enjoy the pool for another day.  Keegan & Presley were in heaven!  Kids to play with and water!  And it was Father's Day.  It was neat to see all the guys with their kids together.





7 kids total and while you'd think it would be total chaos, it was actually great fun.  I hope we can all get together again real soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home