The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Me Again - With Keegan

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Me Again - With Keegan

I mentioned a few posts ago how I had committed to stepping in front of the camera for a self-portrait photo challenge.  Here are a few pics from the latest.  Of course, setting the camera and focusing on the tree behind us, setting the timer and then running into the shot leaves Keegan and me somewhat out of focus.  I tried to get Keegan to sit on the grass and wait for me, but part of the fun was running with me into the shot.  If I knew a little more about the manual settings on my camera I could probably fix this.  But we have 3 pics of me with my first born.  Who cares if they're a little blurry?  We had a GREAT time taking them and the memory of that is what counts!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home