The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Presley 18 Months

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Presley 18 Months

So now that our daughter is almost 19 months old, I'm getting around to posting these pictures I took of her to document her 18 month milestone.  But in all fairness, editing this many pics takes quite a long time.  I've been working on them when I can.  Presley is such a little lady.  She talks up a storm (like her brother) and though you might not speak Presley, as long as you pretend you know what she's saying she's okay with that.  She's also just as lovey as her big brother and still has a major shoe fetish.  The girl has more shoes than I do.  She loves her sleep and really is quite a pleasant child - though she has her moments.  She loves music - to dance to it and sing to it.  She is truly a blessing!

Keegan is going to be starting preschool in one short month.  Mommy is not handling it so well.  Where does the time go?  He loves with all his heart.  He's a great helper, still our little social butterfly and gives hugs and kisses all day, every day.  He loves to create things.  He's a wonderful role model to his little sister.
























































Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ginna said...

These are awesome!!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Your children are absolutely gorgeous! I love these pics, and I love P's dress! Did you make it?

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home