The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Just Me

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, July 09, 2010

Just Me

I'm always posting about the kids but got to thinking that maybe my family might like to know a little about what's going on with me.  Since getting my new camera, I've been on a picture taking frenzy.  I have entered many photo challenges and actually won a couple.  I recently decided to join a weekly challenge which is all about taking self-portraits.  My first thought was no thank you.  But then I got to thinking that there are tons of pictures of the kids, of the kids with Mike but very rarely pictures of the kids and me or even just me.  I don't want my kids to look back and wonder why there are no pictures of their mother.  Pictures are a huge part of our lives.  They should have pictures of their mom - even if their mom was still the one taking pictures.  So I have committed to this weekly project.  These were my first entries...








I hope to post more in the future - more pics and more information about what I'm up to.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home