The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Just a Sunday Afternoon

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoon, we decided to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather.  We took a remote control boat out to Shelby Farms and played around at one of the lakes.  While Keegan and Mike played with the boat, I played with the camera a little.  Here are just a few pics I took.

A landscape version of the previous picture.

Our handsome, soon to be 3 year old.

Showing off for his Mama.

A rare pic of Keegan and me.  I usually have to force the camera into Mike's hand.

Another good pic.  Keegan's surprised face.

Pregnant me at 28 weeks.  Our latest doc appointment went very well.  I passed my glucose test with flying colors despite my outrageous sweet tooth I have with this little girl.  Her heartbeat was 140 bpm and the doc is very pleased with the way the pregnancy is going.  We are now going to the doctor every 2 weeks.  I'm starting to have contractions (which is normal) and that makes me more anxious for Presley's arrival.  She's very active most days - and nights.  Starting to wonder if she ever sleeps.  My mom says payback is hell.  

After spending some time at Shelby Farms, we checked out the Bartlett Community Festival.  They had lots of family activities and lots of food which was my favorite part.  Keegan loves the blow ups.  The slide is always a favorite.  He knows no fear.

I hate these pony rides.  I always feel sorry for the poor ponies having to walk in a circle all day with screaming kids hopping on and off of them.  However, Keegan has asked to ride the ponies at several events so we let him ride this time.  He really liked it.  Now I'm anxious to get him on our horses back home.

Another favorite of Keegan's is the petting farm.  Keegan enjoyed feeding the friendly and very hungry goats.  



Here's the video of Keegan's pony ride.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You look beautiful!!! I think it must be a girl thing. M&M never slept in the cooker!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home