The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Presley is 6 Months Old!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Presley is 6 Months Old!

So I was feeling a little creative and decided to try my eye at taking Presley's 6 month pictures myself and keep Mike from having a heart attack by saving him some money. I am pretty excited about how they turned out! At Presley's 6 month checkup, she weighs 18.3 pounds and is 26.5 inches long. She is perfect!






























Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl you did great taking her pictures!! They are so cute!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! She is sooo big...and I still have her gift! I suck as a friend!
Rachel

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home