The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Sibling Love

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sibling Love

I was cleaning up Keegan's room and plopped Presley on Keegan's bed to play with a few toys.  Keegan happily joined his little sister on his bed and gave me some great picture opportunities.  They truly love one another.

These bring tears to my eyes.

No words can describe how I feel when I see the two of them together and the love that is already present between them.

Thank you, God, for my two angels.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney, these are so sweet!! Your kids are so cute and you can surely see the love they have for one another. You can also tell they are siblings, they look so much alike! Thanks for sharing the pics!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Stacey M said...

Holy crap! I love the first one :)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home