The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's Frog

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Keegan's Frog

We have a little family of frogs living in our backyard and every now and then Keegan catches a glimpse of one.  He decided that he was finally brave enough to hold him so Mike caught him and put him in Keegan's hands.  Keegan runs over to show me the frog and since I had my phone close by I coaxed him into walking a little closer so I could get a picture of him with his frog.  Now, before this coaxing we were telling Keegan to hold the frog gently - don't squeeze too hard.  So what you don't see a picture of is the frog immediately jumping out of Keegan's hands onto the blanket that Presley and I were sitting on and me grabbing up Presley and running.  Sounds silly to run from a little frog but I have to say that the little guy is not my favorite of God's creations.  Needless to say, Keegan thought it was hilarious!  I didn't know I could move that fast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home