The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Father's Day 09

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 09

I think Mike had a great day with the kids. He really enjoyed the picture frames that Keegan had made for him and was excited to take them to his office. We did a lot of swimming, too. Presley went to sleep with wet hair and woke up with this crazy mop top. But the pictures ended up being so sweet of her and her daddy on Father's Day.



Presley enjoying her new swimming pool.
Mike & the kiddos in the pool. This was the best pic I could get of all three of them because Keegan wouldn't be still. All in all it was a great day. Thnk you, Mike, for being such a great husband & father. The kids & I are so blessed! I thank God for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home