The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: 30 Weeks Checkup

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

30 Weeks Checkup

I have no belly shot since I just took one a couple of weeks ago, but we are going to the doctor every two weeks now so I do have a pregnancy update.  Nothing huge to report - heartbeat is great, blood pressure is great and absolutely no concerns.  Presley is constantly moving around.  Her feet are almost always up in my ribs.  While it is very reassuring to feel her moving around so much, it wears me out because I don't think she ever sleeps.  She moves day and night, keeping me awake a lot of nights lately.  I still have 10 weeks to go......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home