The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Mother's Day 2009

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!  I got two roses at church.  It was a great sermon and I enjoyed being there in the word of our Lord with my family.

 Here are my two beautiful babies with me just getting home from church.

In addition to my new camera, I got 2 new bird feeders.  Keegan loves to watch the birds and loves filling up the bird feeders.  So I'm thinking this was more of a gift for him.  But my gift is the enjoyment I get from watching Keegan get excited about something.  So in the end I guess it really is my gift.  Mike grilled our lunch and dinner and we just enjoyed being together on this day.  I am truly happy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home