The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Don't go in there!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Don't go in there!

Keegan is in that stage of his young life when cleaning up after himself is just painful. Some days are better than others, but he throws a fit a lot of the time when I make him clean up his toys before bedtime. Today, I've been trying to stay after him about putting things away once he's finished with them hoping that bedtime cleanup session won't be such a big ordeal. I sent him to his room to clean up some things he dumped in his floor. He came out a little to soon, leading me to believe that he probably didn't do what he was told. I asked him if he picked up his toys out of the floor to which he replied yes without hesitation. So I did the parent thing & told him I would be going in there to check. He ponders this for a moment & then says, "Don't go in there!"

Posted by ShoZu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my bog post from the other day on how my boys clean up. I can't complain though they did clean up.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home