The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Bathtub for Keegan

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Bathtub for Keegan

Another Keegan story....

Keegan was looking up at the sky and turned to me and said, "Mommy, why is the sky blue?"  I'm guessing he has heard this question somewhere, though his imagination is wild so he could have come up with it on his own.  At that moment, I broke into my spiritual teaching explaining to my sweet son that God made the sky blue as well as the trees, the grass, the flowers, etc.  Keegan then replies that God made our house.  I agreed, explaining that God blesses us daily with all these nice things we have like our house.  "And my bedroom?"  Again, I agreed explaining that he and Presley both had a nice bedroom because God had blessed us with such a great house.  Keegan got excited and jumped on the bandwagon saying "And He gave me a bathtub!"  Now, we have the bathtub that came with the house but I couldn't crush this little guy's spirit so I quickly replied yes, God gave Keegan a bathtub.  I have no idea where it came from but I laughed and then cried at how wonderful a 3 year old's mind truly can be when learning about God.  PRAISE HIM for ALL of our blessings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home