The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Valentine's Day 2009

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We celebrated Valentine's Day by going to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then just playing with our sweet kiddos.  Here is Miss Presley with her Daddy.  I'm afraid she's already a Daddy's girl.

She lights up when her Daddy talks to her.

Grinning at her Daddy.

Me with my babies.

Presley and me.

Keegan indulging in a piece of chocolate.

Keegan opening his Valentine's Day gift from Mommy & Daddy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey M said...

Time is fleeting! Goodness I can't even believe my eyes!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Court...how precious!!! Do you have an i-cam? I thought I could at least show you Presley's gift sense I can manage to get it in the mail!!!!!!!!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home