The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: LET IT SNOW!!!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

LET IT SNOW!!!

Since moving to Memphis, Mike and I had been told that if it's going to snow at all it will snow in March.  Sure enough, the last two years we've had big snow falls in March.  We got about 8 inches or so which is more snow than I've seen since I was a child.  Keegan has never seen this much snow so he absolutely loved it!  This pic is Mike and Keegan throwing snowballs at the window where I was sitting all warm and toasty inside watching the two of them play while Presley snoozed.


Keegan and Mike throwing snowballs at me.

The snow came up to Keegan's knees.  He had a bit of a hard time walking around in it.  

And of course, he had to eat some of it.

But only the white snow!

Hi, Mom!

Making a snow angel.

More snow angels.

Here's a short video of Mike and Keegan in the snow.  Mike was trying to start building a snowman for Keegan but Mike would get so far and Keegan would knock it down. Mike eventually gave up so we never got a snowman.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home