The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Potty Training Begins....

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Potty Training Begins....

One of my goals is to have Keegan potty trained before the new baby comes.  So I went out and bought all these cute little pairs of undies for him.  He was very excited about them and wanted to wear them right away.  Here he is modeling his "Thomas the Train" undies.  Unfortunately, no pair stays dry too long and I've spent more time cleaning up accidents than handing out rewards.  

But we're going to keep trying and hope he'll get it real soon.  Please pray for Mommy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

John...I mean Makan and Max have those undies!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home