The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: 8 Weeks

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

8 Weeks

Here I am 8 weeks pregnant and already looking as if I'm carrying a litter.  I'm still nauseous most days but it is starting to get a bit better.  Still having no cravings, though and not really much of an appetite until it's bedtime and that seems to be when I want to eat.  On May 8th, we had our first official OB appointment and Dr. Tinker says all is well.  Everything looks great and there are no concerns.  Our official due date is December 18th - the day after Keegan's birthday.  Talk about some financial planning this holiday season!  But Mike and I just laugh about it.  It's all God's plan and we're more than willing to go along with it.  I actually lost a couple of pounds this go round but that's not uncommon in early pregnancy when it's accompanied with nausea.  Keegan loves on the baby quite frequently and anytime you ask him, it's a girl or a sister.  He's going to be a fantastic big brother!  PRAISE GOD FOR ALL OF OUR BLESSINGS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home