The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Day at the Zoo

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Mike, Keegan and I went to the zoo to spend the first part of the day.  It was very hot so before we left, Keegan and I cooled off in the fountains.

I'm trying to keep Keegan from getting completely soaked but it didn't work.  He eventually just sat down in the water.  

Keegan's focus was on the sea lions this time.

I did not make Keegan sit for this picture.  I just happened to snap it at the right time.

He sate here for a long time watching them.

He also enjoyed riding the carousel.  "Hi, Momma!"

After this, we enjoyed a snow cone together.

Here's a short video of Keegan chasing the sea lions.  I only caught the last part of the chase.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home