The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan Is TWO!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Keegan Is TWO!

We had Keegan's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and Keegan had such a good time.  Actually, I'm not sure if the adults had more fun or the kids.  Here's a picture of his Cars cake.

Family pic with the birthday boy.

Mike and Keegan playing some games.

Having a little pizza.

Blowing out his candles.  

And of course, opening some presents.  Anyone who knows me knows this is just a fraction of the pictures taken that day.  I have tons more but this gives you a good idea of what happened that day.  

I tried to upload some videos but blogger is giving me problems.  I'll try again later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home